- To promote Hindu Dharma, its values and teachings.
- Organize and conducty cultural programs based on HIndu traditiona of Kerala.
- Support humanitarian causes by providing the needy with housing, educational and medical needs,.
- Promote, educational, inter-religious and cultural understanding.
- Foster Indo-American goodwill and understanding through educational and cultural exchanges.
- Serve and fulfill the relivious, cultural and educational needs of the people of Keralite extraction following Hindu faith. Co-operate with other similar organizations in programs and activities of mutual interest.
- Raise funds according to relevant state and federal laws applicable to non-profit religious corporation tio meet the public purpose of this organization.
- Operate exclusively for religious, charitable, educational, and scientific purposes within the meaning of section 501 c(3) of the United States Internal Revnue Code of 1954, and shall never be operated primarily for carrying on a trade or business for profit.
Who we are
OHM - Organization of Hindu Malayalees Inc. was incorporated as a religious and charitable tax exempt non-profit organization under section 501 (c) (3) of IRS code in 1992 for the following purposes.